Monarchs of Depravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for true metal fans and true horror fans. Death to posers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Deadly Spawn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wizard of gore

wizard of gore

The Deadly Spawn Empty
PostSubject: The Deadly Spawn   The Deadly Spawn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:21 am

The Deadly Spawn Deadlyspawn

"Two campers in the New Jersey woods have their outdoor fun interrupted by the arrival of a meteorite crashing nearby. They go to investigate the crater, but are suddenly attacked and devoured by alien parasites who have hitched a ride to Earth. After finishing off the campers, the hungry space monsters head for a nearby town, where they make their domain in the basement of an old house soon begin polishing off one hapless inhabitant after another. Four young teenagers, plus one pre-teen boy, try to find a way to stop the angry space monsters before they reproduce and literally eat humanity. Written by Jean-Marc Rocher {rocher@fiberbit.net} "

another chezzy sci-fi / Horror gem. one of my favorite movies, the effects are just killer!
Back to top Go down
Chooper
Admin
Admin
Chooper

The Deadly Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spawn   The Deadly Spawn Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Damn CGI DVD covers...

looks like a great movie, I'm sure if my friend doesn't already have it, he will order it immediately
Back to top Go down
http://monarchsofdepravity.blogspot.com
DerangedFromBlood

The Deadly Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spawn   The Deadly Spawn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Lots of killer gore scenes but I get bored sitting through the whole thing (hence why I usually skip to the gore scenes haha).
Back to top Go down
Poveglia

Poveglia

The Deadly Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spawn   The Deadly Spawn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Very fun movie, I used to have it but I accidentally broke the dvd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/povegliarecords
Sponsored content

The Deadly Spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spawn   The Deadly Spawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deadly Spawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monarchs of Depravity :: Movies :: Si-Fi-
Jump to: