Monarchs of Depravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for true metal fans and true horror fans. Death to posers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gorguts Reunites...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone

Gorguts Reunites... Empty
PostSubject: Gorguts Reunites...   Gorguts Reunites... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Saw this piece of news:

Luc Lemay resurrected Gorguts under the advice of Negativa bandmate Steeve Hurdle, when it was decided that Negativa would move in a different direction, rather than being a continuation of the Gorguts sound. An instrumental demo of one of the new songs, consisting of Lemay playing the rhythm guitar part over a click track was leaked onto the internet in December of 2008, after which Lemay confirmed that Gorguts had indeed been reformed.
Back to top Go down
DefilingTheGrave

DefilingTheGrave

PostSubject: Re: Gorguts Reunites...   Gorguts Reunites... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 pm

I hope this will be good. I never heard Negativa so I'm not sure what this will sound like.
Back to top Go down
Chris Decapitation

Chris Decapitation

PostSubject: Re: Gorguts Reunites...   Gorguts Reunites... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:47 am

Hoping its kickass!
Back to top Go down
DerangedFromBlood

PostSubject: Re: Gorguts Reunites...   Gorguts Reunites... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:14 am

From Wisdom to Hate was pretty mehtastic so I'm not sure if I'm all that excited for this.

Obscura was a brilliant technical death metal album, though, so if it's anything like that, I might look into their new material.
Back to top Go down
Chooper
Admin
Admin
Chooper

PostSubject: Re: Gorguts Reunites...   Gorguts Reunites... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 pm

I'd be happiest if they go back to their early 90s days, but the newer stuff wasn't bad
Back to top Go down
http://monarchsofdepravity.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorguts Reunites...   Gorguts Reunites... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorguts Reunites...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monarchs of Depravity :: Music-
Jump to: